- get the Studio and Database versions
- get the time, and on the second call, get the elapsed time since previously called
- display the G-stars
- add graph <graph-id>
- creates a graph with the given <graph-id>
- clone graph <graph-id> from <graph-id>
- creates a new graph as a clone of an existing graph
- add vertex <vertex-id>[ with attributes(<attributeName>=<attributeValue>[,])]
- creates a vertex with id specified by <vertex-id> in the active graph. Can optionally add attributes, with one or more attribute pairs.
- add edge <from-vertex-id>—<to-vertex-id>
- creates an edge from <from-vertex-id> to <to-vertex-id> in the active graph.
- update <vertex-id> with attributes(<attributeName>=<attributeValue>[,])
- updates a vertex with id specified by <vertex-id> in the active graph to add attributes. Can have one or more attribute pairs.
- get graphs
- show summary information from all graphs
- get graph <graph-id>
- show summary information for the specified <graph-id>
- get [ vertices, vertexes ] <graph-id>
- list the vertices for the specified <graph-id>
- get edges <graph-id>
- get the edge list the for the specified <graph-id>
- get active graph
- returns the active graph
- set active graph <graph-id>
- sets the active graph to <graph-id>
- draw [graph-id]
- draws graph-id if provided, otherwise draws the active graph
- get attributes[ <graph-id>]
- list the vertices and the attributes for the active or specified <graph-id>
- get [ vertices, vertexes ] with attributes [ <graph-id>]
- list the vertices and corresponding attributes for the active, or specified <graph-id>
- get workers
- get worker information
- query degreedistribution <graph-id>
- Query the distribution of total degree for the specified <graph-id>.
- query topkdegrees <k>
- Query the top-k vertices in the active graph (i.e., influencers) based on their total degree.
- query topkdegreechangesbydelta <start-graph-id> <stop-graph-id> <k>
- Query the top-k vertices with the largest change in degree over consecutive graph snapshot pairs as the graph-id goes from <start-graph-id> to <stop-graph-id>.
- get log
- retrieves recent log data
- shuts down the G* server
- forces a checkpoint to occur on the server
- clears the Graph Console
- festive mode [cap, cube, fire, heart, pumpkin, pusheen, shamrock, snowflake, star, off]
- enables or disable appropriate festive mode